Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All in one color laser printer + fax + scanner + copier

4 posters

Go down

All in one color laser printer + fax + scanner + copier Empty All in one color laser printer + fax + scanner + copier

Post by DatukBendahara 2008-04-29, 21:55

Anyone stumbled on the above subject anywhere in Doha? I just went to Jarir and PCOne. Jarir has no stock and the pinoy salesman told to come back 3 weeks later. PCOne has huge office size HP brand which is an overkill stuff and a Brother model with inkjet. Nampak gaya kene order from internet jugak nih.
DatukBendahara
DatukBendahara

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

All in one color laser printer + fax + scanner + copier Empty Re: All in one color laser printer + fax + scanner + copier

Post by ahmadhasnan 2008-04-29, 22:46

why dont you try at carefour. theres a lot of variety..most of it HP brand..suitable for home use.. harga pun not so expensive la. i've bought one in msia, then found the same model here in carefour. price is cheaper in here.

ahmadhasnan

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

All in one color laser printer + fax + scanner + copier Empty Re: All in one color laser printer + fax + scanner + copier

Post by ehemmmmQ 2008-04-30, 09:48

Try Jumbo jugak k!!! Or Sofitel...!!
ehemmmmQ
ehemmmmQ
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifdee 2008-04-30, 15:07

Inkjet or Laser printer better?And what printer has wifi or bluetooth capabilities? I'm trying to lessen the need for wires.
Rifdee
Rifdee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DatukBendahara 2008-04-30, 20:30

Rifdee wrote:Inkjet or Laser printer better?And what printer has wifi or bluetooth capabilities? I'm trying to lessen the need for wires.

Laser is better as I noticed inkjet tends to fade after a while. I'm sure there are printers that comes with either of those 2 capabilities but I guarantee there won't be one in this country for now.
DatukBendahara
DatukBendahara

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down