Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kenapa INDIAN in DOHA benci Pilipino sangat?

4 posters

Go down

kenapa INDIAN in DOHA benci Pilipino sangat? Empty kenapa INDIAN in DOHA benci Pilipino sangat?

Post by limlaisiang 2010-10-01, 09:40

Yesterday I went to one company and talked to the chief accountant,
he was so so arrogant and said" I dont know you,I will only speak to Anebah only(Indian in my office)"

He may see me as pilipino and that is why attitude is so unpleasant.lol...

limlaisiang
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

kenapa INDIAN in DOHA benci Pilipino sangat? Empty Re: kenapa INDIAN in DOHA benci Pilipino sangat?

Post by mba2009 2010-10-02, 08:20

limlaisiang wrote:Yesterday I went to one company and talked to the chief accountant,
he was so so arrogant and said" I dont know you,I will only speak to Anebah only(Indian in my office)"

Lim saya tak tahu nak komen tu semua atas individu.... memang sepanjang pengalaman kerje middle east ni kekadang Indian dari sub-continent tak suka Pinoy....dan Pinoy pulak tak suka Indian.... dalam pemerhatian saya kedua dua mereka ada rasa arrogant dan semangat patriotic yang sepatut nye masa keje sini semangat tu kena simpan dulu...he he he he in my opinion since we all are working in another country the Indian and the Pinoy also the Malaysian should be more open minds.....
mba2009
mba2009

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

kenapa INDIAN in DOHA benci Pilipino sangat? Empty Re: kenapa INDIAN in DOHA benci Pilipino sangat?

Post by Chian 2010-10-04, 09:55

Mr Lim,

I personally have encountered similar situation. Just relax ....... soon when he knows that you are Msian. His treatment towards you may improve, hopefully. Wink

Chian

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kutu_beramboi 2010-10-04, 14:51

limlaisiang wrote:Yesterday I went to one company and talked to the chief accountant,

incik lim,
bawa bersabar. relax... mungkin anebah tu kawan baik dia... dan mungkin dia lebih suka berurusan dgn kawan baik dia aje...
kutu_beramboi
kutu_beramboi

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kutu_beramboi 2010-10-04, 14:55

mba2009 wrote:

Lim saya tak tahu nak komen tu semua atas individu.... memang sepanjang pengalaman kerje middle east ni kekadang Indian dari sub-continent tak suka Pinoy....dan Pinoy pulak tak suka Indian.... dalam pemerhatian saya kedua dua mereka ada rasa arrogant dan semangat patriotic yang sepatut nye masa keje sini semangat tu kena simpan dulu...he he he he in my opinion since we all are working in another country the Indian and the Pinoy also the Malaysian should be more open minds.....

saya setuju dgn incik mba2009, perangai2 camni sebenarnya lebih tertumpu kepada individu drpd kelompok bangsa... satu ekor lembu punya pasai... kesian la pulak kalau lembu2 lain pun dpt nama ... pun begitu, lebih baik kita take it +ve je ...
kutu_beramboi
kutu_beramboi

Back to top Go down

Post by kutu_beramboi 2010-10-04, 14:56

Chian wrote:Mr Lim,

I personally have encountered similar situation. Just relax ....... soon when he knows that you are Msian. His treatment towards you may improve, hopefully. Wink

aah ... hopefully ...
kutu_beramboi
kutu_beramboi

Back to top Go down

Post by limlaisiang 2010-10-04, 20:45

takat sekarang apabila saya jumpa dengan sebarang INDIAN pelangan, sy akan beritahu mrk sy drpd Malaysia first....
hahhaah
selepas itu memang perangai mereka dah bertukar 360degree...

Walau bagaimanapun, Indian juga akan menolong Indian sahaja,kebanyakkan memang tak suka pilipino.

Oleh itu, kita Malaysian memang beruntung dah,kerana berupaya utk berkomunikasi dgn berbagai kaum dan bangsa,

limlaisiang
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down