Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesian Housemaid --Bawa dari Malaysia

4 posters

Go down

Indonesian Housemaid --Bawa dari Malaysia Empty Indonesian Housemaid --Bawa dari Malaysia

Post by DHL 2008-07-20, 16:43

Dear All,

I'm new in Qatar, been here only for 3 weeks now...Nak tanya sikit kepada malaysian in qatar.....FYI, our RP is currently in process, insyaallah dlm minggu ini akan dapat.

I nak bawa my existing Indonesian maid from Malaysia...Questions:

- macam mana procedurenyer?
- kena tunggu RP keluar, baru boleh process?
- bila kami boleh beli tiket flight from malaysia to qatar?
- someone in QL mentioned abt mandoop, ada sesiapa tahu contact any mandoop kat sini..

Thanks.

DHL

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Indonesian Housemaid --Bawa dari Malaysia Empty Re: Indonesian Housemaid --Bawa dari Malaysia

Post by megatqp 2008-07-22, 18:44

Salaam,

Few Msian ada bawak Maid dari Msia. Apa yg mereka buat? I got this info from a QP friend, Yusry J who shared at yahoo.forum, hope this helps a bit.

I got some file in PDF given by Yusry. You can email me so that I can send you the file.

Megatqp

--------------------------------------------------------------
Step by step guides to get Indo maid in Qatar
- Get your RP first. Family RP is also required to proof that you are not single in Qatar.

Letter from your company to confirm your salary and entitlement to bring/hire maid

To apply to Immigration Dept to obtain approval to bring/hire maid/visa for maid. Attach letter from company, copy of your RP and family, copy of your passport and family, min 3 months bank statements, write details of applicant in piece of paper incl. name, company, present contact no, nos of family member, date arrived in Qatar (to be attached to application form).
Then submit your application form together with above attachments to Immigration Dept or you can ask Agency to do it for you at charge of QR100 to QR200.
Wait for 1 week for Immigration approval.
Once you obtained the approval, go to any of agencies to choose the candidates. Biodata of candidates incl photo, salary, age, working experience, origin, religion, etc. Choose only one suitable candidate or more if you need more and pay 50% deposit or full fees. Those with working experience in GCC at QR7000 and without experience at QR6000 (agency fees varies from one to another agency). Salary ranging from QR600 to QR700/month. You need to sign the Contract at that time (two contracts: one between you and agency and the other one between you and your maid in Arabic+Indo). This agreement/Contract is required for them to process the visa under your sponsorship.

Wait between 3 to 4 weeks for maid to be in Qatar. Once your maid arrived in Qatar, agency will notify you to pay the outstanding fees (if any) and bring maid home on the same day.

Some Contacts of agencies in Doha:

Jassim Trading - Norlaila 526 5812
Fahad Services - Anisah 581 0336
Al Ghaib - Ahmad 663 0974
Batilco - Hj Khalid 653 5479
Al Ward - Dani 653 4750
Ayu, bin Omran agency : 5250920
Kiki, : At Tauheed agency 5147249

From Dr Zain:
n Souq Ali: 4887738/9
Farouk: 5306641/5553973
AlWaleed: 5306614
Anisah (Indonesian): 5810336/4443111
--------------------------------------------
Yusry J wrote:
Go to QP intranet -> HR Online Application -> OLR. Letter of Application for maid. This letter shall be addressed to Immigration Dept stating your position and salary.
Application shall be done directly to Immigration Dept (MOI) - sample of approval is attached for your info
-----------------------------------------------------
Khairil Anuar Zainal wrote:

Below are the list of agencies with contact persons.

Some available agencies in Doha:
a. Jassim Decoration & Services Co - Norlaila 5265812
b. Fahad Services & Tours - Anisah 5810336
c. Al Ghaith Manpower Consultant - Ahmad 6630974
d. Al-Batil Trading & General Service - Hj Khalid 6535479
e. Al Ward Trading & Services Co - Dani 6534750

Saya ambil maid saya dari Al-Gaith. Boleh gunakan nama saya untuk menghubungi En. Ahmad.

Dokumen yang diperlukan:
1. Salinan passport & RP majikan dan isteri.
2. Salinan Qatar ID.
3. Surat Sokongan Majikan.
4. Salinan Surat Nikah.

Sekiranya Dr. memerlukan detail procedure untuk mengambil maid dan contoh contract yang saya dah buat (antara majikan dan maid), bolehlah menghubungi saya.

best and warmest regards,
Khairil
------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by megatqp on 2008-07-22, 18:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add few more infos to the same file.)
megatqp
megatqp
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Indonesian Housemaid --Bawa dari Malaysia Empty Re: Indonesian Housemaid --Bawa dari Malaysia

Post by DHL 2008-07-22, 23:12

Megatqp,
Thanks a lot for panjang lebarnyer explanation..btw, i send you message on my email address..

Lama juge nak tunggu tu, 3 bulan payslip...

Btw, i dah ada existing Indonesion maid di mesia, so camne, boleh tak i suruh agent kat sini juge yg uruskan?

DHL

Back to top Go down

Post by rzaireen 2008-07-25, 13:21

Few ppl have brought their existing Indonesian maid from M'sia. Mine pun still in process, baru last week submit. Documentation & process sama cam ambik maid baru, agent can do it, the charges are almost the same ambik baru or bawak existing sbb agent still kene create document dgn dia punye counter part kat Indonesia (as if ambik new maid), and Indonesian embassy requires a contract between us & the maid (proses similar macam ambik maid 1st time kat Msia tu).

rzaireen
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DHL 2008-07-26, 15:09

Rzaireen,

Thanks for your reply...nak tanya sikit..

So, mmg confirm le kena bayar QR 6K - QR7K to agent ye?

In your case, sapa yg bayar for existing maid nyer flight tiket nanti?? U ke agent?

Mmg kena tunggu 3 bulan nye payslip ke?

DHL

Back to top Go down

Post by rzaireen 2008-07-26, 19:08

Agent yg i guna tu the breakdown lebih kurang camni :
1)Visa application (payable to immigration) QR1800
2)Visa (payable to immigration) QR500
3)Doc between agent & his counterpart kat Indon (payable to the Indon agent) USD220
4)Contract between us & maid (payable to Indon embassy kat Qatar) QR300
5)Tiket (optional u can purchase or agent purchase) QR3000
6)Courier the contract to the maid (she needs to carry it with her masa enter Qatar) (optional u can send the doc thru kwn msia kalau nak) QR250
7)Agent fees QR1,500

I rasa tak yah tunggu 3 bulan nye payslip coz part of the doc required includes a letter from ur sponsor (or ur hubby's) stating the position & salary. Kalau this doc tak sufficient (case to case basis) they may ask for bank statement.

rzaireen
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DHL 2008-07-27, 00:20

rzaireen...thanks for the detailed info...i will call up the agents and do the arrangement soonest...thanks again!!!!

DHL

Back to top Go down

Post by Racing_Camel 2008-08-03, 20:12

actually procedure tu untuk ambil maid through agency dalam Qatar. So, sapa2 kalau nak procedure tu, pm me your email address, nanti aku hantar procedure tu. Procedure complete dari agency processing sampai ke RP stage.
Racing_Camel
Racing_Camel

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Racing_Camel 2008-08-03, 20:16

DHL wrote:Dear All,

I'm new in Qatar, been here only for 3 weeks now...Nak tanya sikit kepada malaysian in qatar.....FYI, our RP is currently in process, insyaallah dlm minggu ini akan dapat.

I nak bawa my existing Indonesian maid from Malaysia...Questions:

- macam mana procedurenyer?
- kena tunggu RP keluar, baru boleh process?
- bila kami boleh beli tiket flight from malaysia to qatar?
- someone in QL mentioned abt mandoop, ada sesiapa tahu contact any mandoop kat sini..

Thanks.

if you want the procedure, pm me your email address. I'll send you a copy.
You have to have your RP and your wife RP before can apply for housemaid.
documents required: your RP/passport copy, your wife RP/passport copy, copy of marriage cert, your salary cert from sponsor (indicating your position, your monthly salary etc.)
step2 seterusnya ada mention dalam procedure tu.

Last edited by Racing_Camel on 2008-08-03, 20:18; edited 1 time in total
Racing_Camel
Racing_Camel

Back to top Go down

Post by Racing_Camel 2008-08-03, 20:17

rzaireen wrote:Few ppl have brought their existing Indonesian maid from M'sia. Mine pun still in process, baru last week submit. Documentation & process sama cam ambik maid baru, agent can do it, the charges are almost the same ambik baru or bawak existing sbb agent still kene create document dgn dia punye counter part kat Indonesia (as if ambik new maid), and Indonesian embassy requires a contract between us & the maid (proses similar macam ambik maid 1st time kat Msia tu).

The above are correct.
Racing_Camel
Racing_Camel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down