Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

checklist and document related to work that need to prepare from Malaysia

+2
troka
asyraf
6 posters

Go down

checklist and document related to work that need to prepare from Malaysia Empty checklist and document related to work that need to prepare from Malaysia

Post by asyraf 2008-06-20, 04:15

Dear All Expat that currently in Doha,

yr valuable input is needed. apakah doc and cert yang diperlukan before heading to doha. saya cuba quote kan situation saya/ chronology:
1) got email from the future employer attached with the L/O on 4/6/08. (mentioned to accept but don't resigned until further notice).
2) accept L/O on 9/6/08, scan and sent back together with photocopy passport, and uni. certificate.
3) receive an email from future employer on 18/6/2008 mentioned .... now u can tender from yr existing employer with the 1-3 mth notice period.

my question?
1) what is the next step? are they going to send all the original L/O, tiket kapal, lagi saya tak tau tlg advise... (via courier)
2) i heard we need to get the letter of good conduct but when i ask the hr from future employer mentioned no need.
3) last but not least, all the cert need to be attested is it??, how the procedure? is it first go to comm of oath after that endorse by our KLN and lastly by Qatar embassy in KL? what is the cert that need to be attested?? degree qualification, married certificate, anaknyer birth cert lagi tak tau.... tolong tuan2 dan puan2 advise blh.
4) did all the cert need to be translate to english ker masa kat malaysia ni i.e. sijil nikah and degree cert nanti diaorang tak faham nanti ker tak yah translate.

tolong kalu ader tambahan lagi terimakasih yek!
asyraf
asyraf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

checklist and document related to work that need to prepare from Malaysia Empty Re: checklist and document related to work that need to prepare from Malaysia

Post by troka 2008-06-22, 12:26

Dear All Expat that currently in Doha,

yr valuable input is needed. apakah doc and cert yang diperlukan before heading to doha. saya cuba quote kan situation saya/ chronology:
1) got email from the future employer attached with the L/O on 4/6/08. (mentioned to accept but don't resigned until further notice).
2) accept L/O on 9/6/08, scan and sent back together with photocopy passport, and uni. certificate.
3) receive an email from future employer on 18/6/2008 mentioned .... now u can tender from yr existing employer with the 1-3 mth notice period.

my question?
1) what is the next step? are they going to send all the original L/O, tiket kapal, lagi saya tak tau tlg advise... (via courier)
2) i heard we need to get the letter of good conduct but when i ask the hr from future employer mentioned no need.
3) last but not least, all the cert need to be attested is it??, how the procedure? is it first go to comm of oath after that endorse by our KLN and lastly by Qatar embassy in KL? what is the cert that need to be attested?? degree qualification, married certificate, anaknyer birth cert lagi tak tau.... tolong tuan2 dan puan2 advise blh.
4) did all the cert need to be translate to english ker masa kat malaysia ni i.e. sijil nikah and degree cert nanti diaorang tak faham nanti ker tak yah translate.

Jawapan :

Mula2 ucapkan taniah dan welcome to our big family here in Doha. Terima kasih bertanya

Pengalaman, saya (Nak celah silakan!!),

Mula study skit company yg offer tuh, kalau from GLC company mcm Qatar Petroleum, Rasgas or other big brother. Insyaallah ok.

Kalau bukan, boleh la tanya kami semua. Insyaallah boleh la bantu mendapatkan info.

Pasal tiket flight, biasanya company akan hantar detail, bila dan masa berserta payment no (Check contract ckp apa, family package or single status). So kita boleh collect from airline counter di KL.

Pasal certificate tuh, jgn risau. bawak jer yg original bila ke Qatar nanti, biasanya company nak tgk original copy or u boleh sahkan salinan di Embassy Malaysia di Qatar.

Lauk tambahan (cadangan)

1) Sebaiknya, dtg sorang dahulu. tgh suasana keje mcmana, cuaca dan benefit company future kita dulu. Lg2 sekiranya kita planning nak bwk isteri dan anak2.
2) Turning back? jgn fikir, Yakin dan atasi cabaran semasa di Doha nanti. Biasalah, adatlah berhijrah. Insyaallah, nanti sampai, calling2 la.

troka
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

checklist and document related to work that need to prepare from Malaysia Empty Re: checklist and document related to work that need to prepare from Malaysia

Post by Rifdee 2008-06-27, 13:20

troka wrote: Lauk tambahan (cadangan)
1) Sebaiknya, dtg sorang dahulu. tgk suasana keje mcmana, cuaca dan benefit company future kita dulu. Lg2 sekiranya kita plan nak bwk isteri dan anak2.........

On the other hand, dulu ingat nak datang sorang gak tapi kompeni strongly suggest bawa family sekali untuk elakkan masalah birokrasi kalau bawa family kemudian. Setakat ni memang ramai kengkawan yang menghadapi masalah bila nak bawa anak-bini lepas 3 bulan kita kat sini.

Logistics arrangements for the family will be a lot faster if the incumbent is required to report to work on a specific date.

Pilihan di tangan anda...
Rifdee
Rifdee

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Racing_Camel 2008-07-01, 18:59

asyraf wrote:Dear All Expat that currently in Doha,

my question?

1. dude, ticket sekarang semua e-ticketing, so, dia mungkin hantar by email.
2. certain companies require Letter of Conduct. Certain tak perlu. Since HR dah mention tak perlu, saya rasa tak perlu la.
3. You can attest all certs with Malaysian Embassy here in Doha. Cert yang penting2 such as degree, marriage cert, all birth certs. But, if you do have time in Malaysia now to do this, lebih baik buat di Malaysia. Sebab nanti datang sini, transport/logistic masa mula2 datang mungkin sukar sedikit.
4. sijil nikah tak perlu. Just bawak yang original sahaja. Dia orang boleh faham since ada perkataan 'nikah' dalam sijil tu. degree cert, I believe is already in English, right?

Lagi satu, sebelum datang, ambil la dulu international licence. Sampai sini, boleh sewa kereta untuk few weeks. Kalau dah ada driving license UK, US, Canada, bawak la juga, insya-Allah boleh terus convert. Otherwise, you will have to undergo full licence test here.

Good luck!
Racing_Camel
Racing_Camel

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

checklist and document related to work that need to prepare from Malaysia Empty Minta tolong....

Post by rinhanekoma 2008-07-05, 09:49

A'kum,
saya orang baru.. clueless langsung pasal style of living in Qatar, average home rental on monthly basis cemana.. transportation facilities cemana... say if company is Qatar Petroleum.. most malaysian kat sana dok mana... ada sesapa bole bantu?

rinhanekoma

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac 2008-07-18, 05:31

Kal;au kerja kat QP jawap nyer tinggal kat Dukkan laaah rumah company. Entah Dukkan kat mana pun CIp tak tau. Tapi ada lah dekat 1jam driving to Doha.
Zac
Zac

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down