Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another newbie in town

4 posters

Go down

Another newbie in town Empty Another newbie in town

Post by reenaribena 2010-09-01, 01:39

Assalamualaikum and Ramadhan Kareem,

Im a working mother with 2 girls ( 4yrs and 16 months ) moving to Doha insyallah next week and im in desperate need of some information on domestic help. My girls will be in school but they will be home by 1pm so i need someone to watch them til we get home and also clean the house. Kalau boleh im would like to get someone that comes daily instead of live-in with us.

I was told that we can get maids thru the agencies but im just wondering is anyone here know of any maid from previous employer etc. I also nak tau macam mana other malaysian families manage with the domestic help issues. Kalau ada sesiapa yang boleh fill me in it will be very helpful.

For now, we will leave the kids back home until after raya and the nenek will come babysit them while we get a maid. My husband is already there waiting for his residency.

My daughter will be in ASD, is there anyone here that also sends their kids there? Im very interested to know if they are any families with kids around ours so we can arrange for some playdates Smile.

Does anyone know of a ustaz or ustazah that comes to the house for class agama??

I hope this is not too overwhelming for an introduction.

wsalam...

reenaribena
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Another newbie in town Empty Re: Another newbie in town

Post by NiK_TAF56 2012-01-03, 13:42

reenaribena wrote:Assalamualaikum and Ramadhan Kareem,

Im a working mother with 2 girls ( 4yrs and 16 months ) moving to Doha insyallah next week and im in desperate need of some information on domestic help. My girls will be in school but they will be home by 1pm so i need someone to watch them til we get home and also clean the house. Kalau boleh im would like to get someone that comes daily instead of live-in with us.

I was told that we can get maids thru the agencies but im just wondering is anyone here know of any maid from previous employer etc. I also nak tau macam mana other malaysian families manage with the domestic help issues. Kalau ada sesiapa yang boleh fill me in it will be very helpful.

For now, we will leave the kids back home until after raya and the nenek will come babysit them while we get a maid. My husband is already there waiting for his residency.

My daughter will be in ASD, is there anyone here that also sends their kids there? Im very interested to know if they are any families with kids around ours so we can arrange for some playdates Smile.

Does anyone know of a ustaz or ustazah that comes to the house for class agama??

I hope this is not too overwhelming for an introduction.

wsalam...

Hi Reenaribena..

Have you sorted out all your domestic issues and kelas agama thingy?..
Hope everything is OK by now..

NiK_TAF56

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Back to top Go down

Another newbie in town Empty Re: Another newbie in town

Post by Jeffakhir1 2012-04-21, 06:12

Hi guys!

Thanks for having us over at the birthday party the other day Very Happy

Cheers!

Jeffakhir1
Newbies