Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visa-on-Arrival with E-Cash?

+3
Wak
asyraf
mhazli
7 posters

Go down

Visa-on-Arrival with E-Cash? Empty Visa-on-Arrival with E-Cash?

Post by mhazli 2010-05-25, 06:22

Salam semua,
Nak tanya sedikit bagi yg ada pengalaman.
Kakak saya nak datang Doha for 3 weeks tapi dia takde credit card. Dengar cerite kalau go thru Al-Maha kena bayar QR300 (QR200 for service & QR100 for VoA). And ada juga dengar yg sekarang boleh beli e-Cash card kat arrival hall dlm USD30 and guna utk bayar VoA...

1) So anyone can confirm how this e-cash works? Is it machine or counter?? Do they accept major currecncies only like USD or RM pun boleh gak?

2) Biasanye immmigration bagi berapa lama visit visa tu? 2 weeks or 1 month??

Thanks in advance...

mhazli
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Visa-on-Arrival with E-Cash? Empty Re: Visa-on-Arrival with E-Cash?

Post by asyraf 2010-05-25, 07:50

e-cash counter tu ada kat arrival hall. tanya aja mana mana officer cakap nak beli e-cash card...tak sure dia accept other currencies selain Qatari Riyal;
alternate choice, you belikan online thru Hukoomi..ni link dia http://portal.www.gov.qa/wps/portal?New_WCM_Context=/wps/wcm/connect/cnt/en/1_home/14_ministries_and_authorities/moi_en/moi_d01_en/joint_tourist_visa/moi_joint_tourist_visa?contentIDR=046e5000470f9f5698e69ba2a5234820&useDefaultText=0&useDefaultDesc=0... So cuma email to your sister the copy of the visa and bila your sister arrived cuma tunjukkan passport dan copy visa tersebut...moga membantu

visit visa untuk 33 countries termasuk malaysia tu normally on default dia bagi sebulan dengan boleh extend lagi sebulan (itu maximum) utk visit visa
asyraf
asyraf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wak 2010-05-30, 10:09

Salam mhazli

e-cash ni sama macam debit card...kalau nak beli ...mungkin guna wang Qatar atau USD..Wak tak tahu la...tapi sebelum kakak U datang Qatar.. suruh dia tukar dulu wang RM ke wang QR...kat Money Exchange Counter di Bukit Bintang Plaza & Sungei Wang Plaza ada duit Qatar ni.

Visa is 1 month & can be extended to 5 months...(sbb skg ni Wak ada saudara rapat yang Wak extend visa visa dia hingga 5 bulan). Need to go to Medical Commission kat Abu Hamour for check- up prior to applying the extension visa.
Wak
Wak

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Visa-on-Arrival with E-Cash? Empty FIFA World Cup 2010

Post by Minah Kampong 2010-06-01, 13:19

Tumpang bertanya kepada peminat bola sepak.... TV Channel mana di Qatar ini dapat kita tontoni FIFA World Cup 2010 secara langsung?

Dari Qatar Tribune:
DOHA AL JAZEERA SPORT has bagged the exclusive rights to telecast the FIFA 2010 World Cup from South Africa in the Arab world.

In order to subscribe the bouquet of five channels, existing subscribers of Al Jazeera Sport will have to purchase a card worth $100.
Minah Kampong
Minah Kampong

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mhazli 2010-06-01, 16:29

Terima kasih Asyraf & Wak for membantu...

Sdr Asyraf,
asyraf wrote:alternate choice, you belikan online thru Hukoomi..ni link dia http://portal.www.gov.qa/wps/portal?New_WCM_Context=/wps/wcm/connect/cnt/en/1_home/14_ministries_and_authorities/moi_en/moi_d01_en/joint_tourist_visa/moi_joint_tourist_visa?contentIDR=046e5000470f9f5698e69ba2a5234820&useDefaultText=0&useDefaultDesc=0... So cuma email to your sister the copy of the visa and bila your sister arrived cuma tunjukkan passport dan copy visa tersebut...moga membantu

Kalau apply online thru Hukoomi tu serta merta boleh dpt visa copy online ke? kalau makan masa, takut tak sempat pasal sister saya sampai jumaat petang this week.

Harap2 e-cash machine to terima USD, sister saya dari Johor so tak dpt lar pi Sg wang/bukit bintang utk tukar QR.

mhazli
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Tagazoo 2010-06-01, 17:45

mhazli wrote:Terima kasih Asyraf & Wak for membantu...

Sdr Asyraf,
asyraf wrote:alternate choice, you belikan online thru Hukoomi..ni link dia http://portal.www.gov.qa/wps/portal?New_WCM_Context=/wps/wcm/connect/cnt/en/1_home/14_ministries_and_authorities/moi_en/moi_d01_en/joint_tourist_visa/moi_joint_tourist_visa?contentIDR=046e5000470f9f5698e69ba2a5234820&useDefaultText=0&useDefaultDesc=0... So cuma email to your sister the copy of the visa and bila your sister arrived cuma tunjukkan passport dan copy visa tersebut...moga membantu

Kalau apply online thru Hukoomi tu serta merta boleh dpt visa copy online ke? kalau makan masa, takut tak sempat pasal sister saya sampai jumaat petang this week.

Harap2 e-cash machine to terima USD, sister saya dari Johor so tak dpt lar pi Sg wang/bukit bintang utk tukar QR.

Salam, IMHO, bail you buatkan untuk kakak you, lagi senang. You just need to go to Al-Mana service (kalau tak silap) and kasi dorang your sister details ie. full name in passeport & date of arrival.

I buat untuk kakak i last yr, cost me about 200++ aje (ambik yang basic punya aje), less headache untuk dia jugak. Sampai je kat arrivial hall, ada hostess akan jemput dia and she don't have to go through the lines.
Tagazoo
Tagazoo

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by nsham05 2010-06-04, 04:16

Tagazoo wrote:
mhazli wrote:Terima kasih Asyraf & Wak for membantu...

Sdr Asyraf,

Salam, IMHO, bail you buatkan untuk kakak you, lagi senang. You just need to go to Al-Mana service (kalau tak silap) and kasi dorang your sister details ie. full name in passeport & date of arrival.

I buat untuk kakak i last yr, cost me about 200++ aje (ambik yang basic punya aje), less headache untuk dia jugak. Sampai je kat arrivial hall, ada hostess akan jemput dia and she don't have to go through the lines.

If no credit card or Qatari Riyals available and hard-pressed for time to apply via al hukoomi, better to opt for Al Maha services. One of their service package includes reception and porterage as well. Prepare passport copy and/or flight details about 24-hr before arrival. Al Maha services is available through a walk-in counter at the Arrival Hall of the Doha Airport, if you must know.
nsham05
nsham05

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chian 2010-06-07, 13:31

I support nsham05 and Tagazoo's suggestion. I've engaged Al-Maha Service before and quite satisfied with the service offered. Before going to the Airport for payment of service etc, mhazli may also refer to http://www.dohaairport.com/services_almaha.html?linksr09.
Visa-on-Arrival with E-Cash? Icon_cool

Chian

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mhazli 2010-06-09, 07:28

Thanks guys for all your valuable advice...As suggested by Asyraf, I used the Hukoomi website and pay online and get the visa on arrival instantly...so it works marvelous for me...
Alternatively i can use Al Maha...the only problem is they have recently increased their rates this year QR200 + Visa QR100 = QR300. so i don't see the value in paying QR300 just for the advantage of skipping the queue and porterage.

mhazli
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down