Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perlukah Kita Rasa Terhutang Budi Pada Qatar ?

2 posters

Go down

Perlukah Kita Rasa Terhutang Budi Pada Qatar ? Empty Perlukah Kita Rasa Terhutang Budi Pada Qatar ?

Post by noble-man 2008-06-02, 21:03

Pesan orang-orang tua kita : "Di mana bumi kita pijak di situlah langit kita junjung."

Kita semua berada di sini dengan tujuan untuk mencari rezeki yg halal. Wang gaji yg kita terima setiap bulan datangnya dari
bumi Qatar. Perlukah kita rasa terhutang budi pada Qatar ? Should we be thankful ? Atau, bila dah cukup tempoh, angkat kaki, jalan.

Kalau anda rasa terhutang budi, apakah caranya anda membalas budi ?
noble-man
noble-man

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Perlukah Kita Rasa Terhutang Budi Pada Qatar ? Empty Re: Perlukah Kita Rasa Terhutang Budi Pada Qatar ?

Post by DatukBendahara 2008-06-03, 18:50

Of course we should be thankful to Qatar for giving employment to people from other countries. The only thing is the form of gratefulness. Some may just say "Alhamdulillah" because it is the will of Allah that we are employed here. In other words, those Qatari that employed us is guided by Allah as a manifestation of our rezeki in Qatar. However, I believe the originator of this subject is not referring to the spiritual part of the gratification. I think it is about being grateful in a form of practical expression towards the land of Qatar or to its indigenuous. If one had a chance of saying something directly to the Emir before leaving this country for good, there surely won't be a problem of thanking Qatar. In reality that is not going to happen. To me, thanking Qatar is exercising our Malay proverb as noble-man had said but most important is that we should [b]leave/[b] in harmony with the people we had worked with particularly the nationals when we decided to return.
DatukBendahara
DatukBendahara

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Perlukah Kita Rasa Terhutang Budi Pada Qatar ? Empty Re: Perlukah Kita Rasa Terhutang Budi Pada Qatar ?

Post by noble-man 2008-06-03, 21:48

Just crossed my mind, among things that can de done to show our gratitude and gratefulness to the land of Qatar and its indigenuous : at a group level, in a very simple form, we could organise a 'gotong royong' to clean one of the beaches here or perhaps to organise a blood donation campaign to donate blood to Hamad Hospital's blood bank. This has not been done. At an individual level, perhaps we could teach and impart knowledge to the young nationals and share with them on how we have contributed to develop our Nation.
noble-man
noble-man

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down