Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace

5 posters

Go down

First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace Empty First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace

Post by silver16v 2008-05-06, 09:59

Rejimen Askar Melayu jadi guards di Buckingham Palace, England.

Source : http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/DefenceNews/HistoryAndHonour/FirstMuslimBattalionGuardsTheQueen.htm

First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace Rmr01
The Royal Malay Regiment soldiers with Members of the Welsh Guards during the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace on Friday 2 May 2008
[Picture: Sergeant Mick Howard RLC]

First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace RMR002
Dress uniform showing the emblem of the 1st Battalion The Royal Malay Regiment
[Picture: Shell Daruwala, MOD]

First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace RMR003
Garrison Sergeant Major WO1 Mott watches with pride as soldiers of the Royal Malay Regiment carry out the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace
[Picture: Shell Daruwala, MOD]

First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace Rmr03
A soldier of the Royal Malay Regiment and a soldier of the Welsh Guards are given orders for their duties on guard at Buckingham Palace

First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace Rmr02
Members of the Royal Malay Regiment band
silver16v
silver16v

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-04-01

http://www.malaysiaqatar.com

Back to top Go down

First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace Empty Re: First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace

Post by SkyNet 2008-05-06, 11:33

Very nice....Hope a lot of Malaysians in UK saw that parade. Congrats to RAMD.
SkyNet
SkyNet
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace Empty Re: First Muslim Battalion Guards the Queen at Buckingham Palace

Post by DatukBendahara 2008-05-06, 16:17

I'm so proud but still don't want to get carried away.
DatukBendahara
DatukBendahara

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by nsham05 2008-05-06, 16:19

I'm very proud of 1 Melayu. Syabas.

Pernah training kat sana dulu. Sentiasa di Hadapan!
nsham05
nsham05

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by nsham05 2008-05-06, 16:36

DatukBendahara wrote:I'm so proud but still don't want to get carried away.

The Head of the Commonwealth is guarded by our very own Malay Muslims. That's outstanding.

I'ved drilled under RSMTD Thazali before and seen 1 RMR parade & train up close, so please forgive me if I'm carried away.

FYI, orders under askar Singapore pun dalam Bahasa Melayu.
nsham05
nsham05

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DatukBendahara 2008-05-08, 16:53

The Head of the Commonwealth is guarded by our very own Malay Muslims. That's outstanding.

Auwwww come on..... it is just our very own Malay Muslim soldiers or both with Welsh guard? So you see that is why I didn't want to get carried away though I'm deeply proud. That is because if we were to tell people from other countries, they will ask - it is just them guarding at the Buckingham Palace or is it both with the Welsh guard? And the next question they asked is that - are they really guarding within the palace compound or outside the fence? So I will get myself carried away when I reply that it was just our regiment and they stood inside the palace. That is my standard of getting carried away with pride.
DatukBendahara
DatukBendahara

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Racing_Camel 2008-05-10, 10:29

thanks datuk bendahara. ramai yang tak tau berita ni. ada keluar dalam M'sian local newspaper dok?
Racing_Camel
Racing_Camel

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down