Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mintak nasihat untuk technical phone interview

+13
Ace
noble-man
rizi the doll
mba2009
Farid Fadzil
Chian
FaizalAziz
tanjong
Racing_Camel
kutu_beramboi
Wak
summer6266
crocs
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mintak nasihat untuk technical phone interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Mintak nasihat untuk technical phone interview

Post by Wak 2010-01-26, 04:38

Good Luck to you, Faizal.

Smile
Wak
Wak

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Mintak nasihat untuk technical phone interview - Page 2 Empty Technical Question Sample

Post by Ace 2010-01-26, 17:04

All,

Nak mintak bantuan. Boleh tak share question for IT technical phone interview. I just want to have a feel, soalan dia macamana Smile just one or two example will be good. Thank you!

Ace

Ace
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Mintak nasihat untuk technical phone interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Mintak nasihat untuk technical phone interview

Post by Racing_Camel 2010-02-06, 13:27

Farid Fadzil wrote:sana ada tak geng2 cycling, mountain or roadies? saja tanya... msian sana active sports apa ek?

sini kalau ada bukit2 pun, orang tak main cycling.

semua kita belasah dengan 4WD aje. Very Happy

gentlemen, please keep to the topic. thanks.
Racing_Camel
Racing_Camel

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mba2009 2010-02-06, 14:03

Salam Semua;

Technical phone interview... well depa tanya jawab je dengan confident...goreng pun boleh bubuh isi banyak sikit sampai sedap goreng...jangan kosong....isi dengan fakta ....

Goreng cukup-cukup

he he he he
mba2009
mba2009

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by panggas 2010-10-28, 10:24

Salam semua.

nak bertanya.
berapa lama masa yang diambil untuk Technical telephone interview? - 1st time interview untuk Post IT

Terima kasih

panggas
Newbies
Newbies

Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mba2009 2010-10-28, 11:42

panggas wrote:Salam semua.

nak bertanya.
berapa lama masa yang diambil untuk Technical telephone interview? - 1st time interview untuk Post IT

Terima kasih

Bro kurang kurang 1 jam 30 minit hingga ke 2 jam
mba2009
mba2009

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by panggas 2010-10-29, 07:54

mba2009 wrote:
panggas wrote:Salam semua.

nak bertanya.

Terima kasih

Bro kurang kurang 1 jam 30 minit hingga ke 2 jam

Thank you Bro.

panggas
Newbies
Newbies

Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by lumandai 2011-03-17, 17:04

Salam semua,

Sya pun suda lepas phone interview 2 weeks ago. Very technical, sangat2 technical. Takda soalan lain yang senang2.. he he he..tapi sya jawab pun based on experience. semua purely experience, yang sya tak tau sya terus terang cakap tak tau.. because some area is not my expertise. Smile just hoping for the best lah.

but for other position or other department, they might conduct the phone interview differently.

So here are some technical questions for my previous interview with other company. Kira macam soalan bocor lah.. Twisted Evil

• Talk through background of Qatar Petroleum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_Petroleum
http://www.linkedin.com/company/qatar-petroleum

• What you may be asked

-Be ready to talk about your full CV explaining it with a track record of always aiming for career progression when explaining why you have made decisions to move roles.
-Give examples from experience that relate specifically to the role such as previous position experience within Oil & Gas
-Give an example of a time where you have identified an opportunity for improvement and how you have gone about implementing this change
-Give an example of time where you work on certain workflow and found a posible improvement. How you implement it?
-Give an example of a time when you have had to work closely with other departments to identify workflow bottlenecks and recommend solutions.

• Have questions for the panel such as:
-An area of expertise question
- eg: What will be the greatest challenge in the job?
-A business orientated question
- eg: Could you explain your organizational structure?
-Ask about any current issues in different departments and how your role will help
- eg: What would be the goals of the department (or facility) in the coming year?

• Be clear on your reasons for wanting to leave your current role
-Career progression
-Gain experience in a different market place ie Gulf Region

• Be clear on your reason for wanting to join Qatar Petroleum
-Read through details about the QP and pick out some reasons as to why it would be a good career move, their principals etc

It is best to write everything down and treat this as homework to ensure you are fully prepared. With every example explain the situation, the process and the result.

So, ni saja la yang sya ada from 'reliable source' somewhere.. Smile
Just to share, hoping more Malaysian sucessful abroad!

Good luck guys! and Good luck to me.
Razz

lumandai
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chian 2011-03-20, 06:32

Alhamdulillah cheers

Chian

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kutu_beramboi 2011-04-08, 12:01

terima kasih sume atas kongsian ...
kutu_beramboi
kutu_beramboi

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrihusin 2011-06-25, 12:07

Salam..
Got few questions:
1- Ada sapa2 yg line civil pernah attend QP tele-interview? Kalau ada, apa contoh tech questions yg ditanya?
2- In QP, how much allowances for car, housing, etc?
3- For child education, can we send to any school as we wish or to equivalent nationality school?
4-

sukrihusin
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fixcxer 2011-06-25, 17:29

W'salam.

Bro sukrihusin,

1. Tatau ler...
2. Transport allowance : QR2k, Housing allowance : starting @14.5k for gred 14.
3. mana-mana sekolah pun x apa. cuma QP limit allowance to 35k/year/child rasanya.

P/S: Nombor di atas semua besar-besar belaka kalu compare dgn M'sia sebab perlu diingat Qatar is the richest in the world in term of per capita, so belanja-belanja dia pun kena lah jugak ala-ala richest in the world...
fixcxer
fixcxer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrihusin 2011-06-27, 07:17

Thanks bro,
Further questions:
4- How is the grade schedule/structures in QP? Say for senior eng. post, it starts from what grade?
5- At which grade baru dapat company car?
7- Any Malaysian in Engineering Onshore Department?

Terima kasih daun keladi... Very Happy

sukrihusin
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by fixcxer 2011-07-03, 14:02

Bro sukrihusin,

4. senior engineer starts @16 kot, sapa boleh confirm?
5. company car? herm, diorg kasik elaun selalunya. jarang dgr cerita dapat keta company.
7. ada kot...
fixcxer
fixcxer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kutu_beramboi 2011-07-13, 22:26

tn sukrihusin,
dh interview ke? apa cite? kongsi2kan la kat cini ...
kutu_beramboi
kutu_beramboi

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrihusin 2011-07-20, 20:20

Actually, tak tahu camner nak cerita pasal interview. After replying QP email to set time and after 3 hours waiting no call received. So, I call mamat tu (Mr. Ragheb) to confirm jadi ke nak buat tele-interview ni. After few tries, I managed to get him dan dia cakap dia dah forward email to kepada HOD dan dia pun tak tahu apa statusnya.
So, I cakap takperlah, kita set lain kali. So I sent an email for him to set new time, and no news till now.
Takperlah, kalau ada rezeki, adalah... Kalau takde, mungkin rezeki I dah memang bukan kat QP. Sad

sukrihusin
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Chian 2011-07-21, 13:52

Tuan Sukrihusin,

Berdasarkan pengalaman saya yang terhad di sini, susah nak confirm yang peluang Tuan untuk ke sini bagi mengisi kekosongan jawatan yang Tuan maksudkan telah tertutup rapat. Kebanyakan staff QP bercuti skrg ni. Bukan tujuan Chian nak create harapan pada Sukri, tapi mana tau .... masa ramadhan or lepas raya nanti mereka contact semula untuk phone interview tu. sunny

Chian

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kutu_beramboi 2011-07-24, 17:21

sukrihusin wrote:Actually, tak tahu camner nak cerita pasal interview. After replying QP email to set time and after 3 hours waiting no call received. So, I call mamat tu (Mr. Ragheb) to confirm jadi ke nak buat tele-interview ni. After few tries, I managed to get him dan dia cakap dia dah forward email to kepada HOD dan dia pun tak tahu apa statusnya.
So, I cakap takperlah, kita set lain kali. So I sent an email for him to set new time, and no news till now.
Takperlah, kalau ada rezeki, adalah... Kalau takde, mungkin rezeki I dah memang bukan kat QP. Sad

jgn putus asa sukrihusin ... insya allah ada rezeki tu nnt ...
kutu_beramboi
kutu_beramboi

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrihusin 2011-07-24, 18:26

Thanks Chian & kutu_beramboi for comforting words. As civil engineer always said, "we hope the road to success is temporarily under construction", I'll keep my fingers crossing Very Happy

sukrihusin
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by kutu_beramboi 2011-07-25, 10:56

sukrihusin wrote:Thanks Chian & kutu_beramboi for comforting words. As civil engineer always said, "we hope the road to success is temporarily under construction", I'll keep my fingers crossing Very Happy

no probs sukrihusin ... tertarik kutu dgn quote sukri tu ...
kutu_beramboi
kutu_beramboi

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrihusin 2011-07-27, 19:32

kutu_beramboi wrote:
sukrihusin wrote:Thanks Chian & kutu_beramboi for comforting words. As civil engineer always say, "We hope the road to success is temporarily under construction", I'll keep my fingers crossing Very Happy

no probs sukrihusin ... tertarik kutu dgn quote sukri tu ...

sukrihusin
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2