Malaysian living in Qatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds!

+4
noble-man
nsham05
Zac
mel
8 posters

Go down

Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds! Empty Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds!

Post by mel 2008-05-01, 10:50

Dear fellow Malaysians,

For those who are interested to invest in Mutual Funds (current choices: TA Investment & Public Mutual) be it your cash money or EPF money, your are welcome to PM me for more info.

For your information, I'm an authorized person dealing in Unit Trust and would be more than glad to share this great information on how you can grow more money via this investment vehicle.

Great News for EPF account holders!

1) Investors who decide to withdraw from EPF Account 1 to invest in mutual funds now pay only a sales charge of 3% to previous rate of approximately 6%. This take effect on Jan 1, 2008

2) New regulations of basic saving in account 1 has been changed according to age of withdrawal. Previously the basic saving has been maintain @ RM50,000. Please refer to the following;

Total Basic Saving in EPF Account 1

AGE BASIC SAVING (RM) AGE BASIC SAVING (RM)
18 1000 37 34000
19 2000 38 37000
20 3000 39 41000
21 4000 40 44000
22 5000 41 48000
23 7000 42 51000
24 8000 43 55000
25 9000 44 59000
26 11000 45 64000
27 12000 46 68000
28 14000 47 73000
29 16000 48 78000
30 18000 49 84000
31 20000 50 90000
32 22000 51 96000
33 24000 52 102000
34 26000 53 109000
35 29000 54 116000
36 32000 55 120000

So Are U Eligibale???

You are eligible if:
a) Your balance in Account 1 is not less than your basic saving - refer to the above table
b) You are below 55 years old
c) You have not withdrawn from your Account 1 in the last three (3) months from the date of your last transaction.
d) The minimum eligible amount is RM1,000.00 and the maximum amount is 20% of the savings amount that exceed basic saving required in Account 1.

Example A: Mr Amin has RM 48000 in account 1 and he is 31 years old. Therefore his eligible amount is (RM48000-RM20000) * 20% = RM5600. He may now invest RM5600 from his EPF money into his selection of mutual fund.

Example B: Pn. Zainab has RM52000 in account 1 and she is 42 this year. Her eligible amount is (RM52000-RM51000) * 20% = RM200. Unfortunately the minimum investment amount for EPF money is RM1000. So Pn. Zainab cannot utilized her epf money for mutual funds.

Reasons WHY You choose to invest in mutual funds:

1. Selection.

You can select from thousands of funds (you'll find one to suit your needs) and you can get information on them easily. Magazines like 'Personal Money'are easy to find. Most credit unions have information, and

your local library is a goldmine and there's the Internet.

2. You Can Start Small.

Most mutual funds will let you start with RM1000 and additional investment of RM200-RM500.

3. Simplicity.

You deposit 10% of your income every month. Just pay yourself first, then pay the mortgage, then pay everyone else.

4. Professional management.

U don't always have time to research, select, and monitor individual stocks. So, U pay a professional a small fee to do it for me. A good fund manager will make you rich!

5. Compound interest.

Depending on what index you pick, the U.S. stock market has gone up an average of over 12% per year for the past 10 years, and it's been almost that high for the past 20 years. The market fluxuates, but the

beauty of this is, you don't care! Over 10, 20, or 30 years, the system works every time!

6. Dollar-cost-averaging.

The details are complicated, but by investing every single month, whether the market is up or down, you get a tremendous boost from the mathematics. Your 'average cost' will always be less than the 'average

price' you paid! And that is money in your pocket!

7. Diversification.

A broad-based growth fund typically invests in dozens of companies in different industries, sometimes even in different countries around the world. If one stock goes down, hopefully dozens of others will go up.

There is excellent protection and sound risk management built-in to these funds.

8. Fund 'Families'.

Most mutual funds are offered by management companies that sponsor several different funds, with different objectives. They make it easy to move your money between funds, so as your goals change, you can

adjust your investements with a quick phone call, or on the Internet.

9. Momentum.

Once you get started, your enthusiam builds. Once you have money 'in the market', you'll track it, manage it, and in all probability, your desire to save will increase. If you've had difficulty saving in the past,

START Now! Those monthly statements will be positive reminders to do even more. Yes, you should invest in tax-sheltered retirement plans first, and yes, there are other investment possibilities. And yes, there is

some risk, because the market can go down. But to retire wealthy, pick a great, long-term growth fund, invest regularly, and let the system work for you! The key, as always is: GET STARTED!

Best Regards,
Mel

mel
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds! Empty Re: Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds!

Post by Zac 2008-05-01, 11:18

Kepada anak2 yang masih muda, ambik peluang ini and use it to the fullest. You will not regret. I did this in theyear 2002, utilizing what ever I am eligible for withdrawal every 3 mths. I invested in Public Mutual, and I think that they are amongst the very top in Malaysia.

I lived through the ups and down of the KLSE. I stood fast moving my funds from one funds to another within Public Mutual. At the end, in the middle of last year, 2007, I withdrew all my funds, thinking that there will be turbulance in the world stock market. Mutual Funds are effected in some ways to the market index.

My profits after 5 years in Public Mutual...........more than 50% of my investment. I made 6 figure profit...actual figure tak yah tulis kat sini laaah. Tapi kalau nak bandingkan.....Satria Neo bleh beli 4 buah on cash basis.

So pada yg masih muda, jangan lepas kan peluang yg ada. Guna wang anda yg ada kat EPF tu.....let your money make the money for you. Tambah2 lagik pada yang muda dan berkerja di Qatar yang mana gaji sumer power2, go invenst in Mutual Funds slow but safe. I wont recoomend you guys which Mutual Fund ti invest in, pandai lah selidik.
Zac
Zac

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds! Empty Re: Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds!

Post by nsham05 2008-05-01, 19:14

Kaya la lu zac!
Betul ke return tinggi dari mutual funds? Ataupun kutip duit dari pro circuit bowling?
Hehehe
nsham05
nsham05

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds! Empty nsham05

Post by Zac 2008-05-01, 20:30

Kaya????? apa makna kaya? Ambigious kan???? Mendiang Uncle Lim (Goh Tong) pun pernah kata dia tak kaya. Senang tu ada laaah nsham. Tapi berkenaan Mutual Fund tu, memang betul. If I had left my money in EPF for that 5 years, i would at most get about RM20K at the very most. I made some research and took a calculated chance & risk......withdrew and used whatever withdrawals I could make every 3 months, and place them in Mutual Funds. I have no regrets at all.....errrrr......errrrrr maybe ada gak regret sikit. I withdrew all my money from Mutual fund middle of last year pasal takut Dow Jones jatuh...KLSE ikut turut. I lost some additional profit probablity. Tengok tu ada gak rasa tamak tu ...LOL

But seriously, Mutual Fund is slow but safe. Benefits only if you ready to make your money pelan2...bak kata perpatah melayu kita......pelan2 lama2 jadik bukit gak. Bagi yang muda tu I would advise this is a very safe way to make your money work for you. Ofcoz laaaa bila you invest your fund manager makes a little out of your investment....Demer pun manusia gak ...nak juga idup beb.

PAda yang masih muda dan yang dah bergaji banyak di Qatar niiih...think about this seriously. Setakat sharing my personal experience je. Tak pandai....tak bijak tapi experienced.

HEHEHEHEHEHEH Kalau saya bolih kutip dari Pro Circuit ...takmor dok kat Qatar laaaa beb waaaa gi US laaaaaa. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball lol!
Zac
Zac

Back to top Go down

Post by noble-man 2008-05-01, 20:36

Kalau Satria Neo sebuah harga RM 80,000...beli cash 4 buah tu dah
RM 320,000, banyak tuh.

Tapi macam mana halal atau haramnya...ada fatwa dah keluar ? atau ada mana-mana Ustaz kat sini yg boleh bagi pandangan......

Kalau boleh saya nak untung Dunia + Akhirat
noble-man
noble-man

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds! Empty Satria Neo

Post by Zac 2008-05-01, 20:49

Lorrrrrrr Nobel Man camner harga Satria Neo pun hang tak tau?????Sapa yang bagi hang quotation harga sampai RM80K????? Mak Datokkkkkk itu dah kira ribaaaaaa tu......nak ambik untong terlebih tuuuuuuu. scratch scratch scratch
Zac
Zac

Back to top Go down

Diversify your investment in Mutual Funds! Empty Noble Man said...Kalau boleh saya nak untung Dunia + Akhirat

Post by Zac 2008-05-01, 20:54

Hnag pi lah invest kat dalam islamic fund. Bermacam2 Fund ada......hang mabik duit hang invest aja....carik mana2 fund yang hang rasa baguih......hang rasa halal ......hang rasa.....errrrr hang fikir ajer laaah bermacam2 rasa ada. flower flower lol!
Zac
Zac

Back to top Go down

Post by noble-man 2008-05-01, 21:01

Zac,

Islamic Fund tu aku tau lah kehalalannya. Tapi kita kan sekarang sedang berbicara di bawah tajuk "Public Mutual Fund", jadi yg aku nak tanya halal/ haramnya Public Mutual ni.

Islamic Fund ni aku invest dah lama dah, cuma sebab hang dah suggest invest kat Public Mutual dan dah terbukti hang boleh kaya raya, aku pun teruja jugaklah.
noble-man
noble-man

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zac 2008-05-01, 21:08

Laaaaa Noble Man dalam Mutual Fund tu ada bermacam2 Fund.....ada growth Fund.....ada Saving Fund .....Index Fund ada....Islamic Fund pun ada......bermacam2 Fund ada. You go reckki2 dulu laah dan ko invest dalam Fund yang mana satu ko suka laah......ala2 Arwah nyer Ibrahim Pendek dalam movie Ali Baba Bujang Lapok. Rolling Eyes Arrow Rolling Eyes
Zac
Zac

Back to top Go down

Post by mel 2008-05-01, 23:49

Pasal Halal Haram tu kan, macam en Zac kita kata, as long as u choose islamic funds, insyaAllah that's the best option for investment yang follow syariah rule lah. Depa ade islamic institution yang monitor every year of the syariah status for each company governed under SC. Tapi kalo nak debate pasal Halal Haram yang betol2, saya no komen, ilmu pun tak cukup sbb pernah member bg tahu yang islamic banking kat negara kita pun so far tak dpt nak follow 100%. But they always try their best. FYI kalo x silap saya, the last time i check EPF tu pun tak di classifykan under Syariah, the same goes for ASB,ASN.

As for Public Mutual halal ke haram??, bab tu yang ikut pemahaman saya, public mutual or TA or CIMB Wealth and So on adalah a group of people paid by us the investor to help manage our funds. So kalo pilih islamic aggressive, then duit2 kita tu disalurkan ke syariah stock and so on.

mel
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by amihamus 2008-05-02, 06:49

assalammualaikum

check kat sini :

www.publicmutual.com.my

ex PM utc.

amihamus
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by nsham05 2008-05-02, 10:56

mel wrote:Pasal Halal Haram tu kan, macam en Zac kita kata, as long as u choose islamic funds, insyaAllah that's the best option for investment yang follow syariah rule lah. Depa ade islamic institution yang monitor every year of the syariah status for each company governed under SC. Tapi kalo nak debate pasal Halal Haram yang betol2, saya no komen, ilmu pun tak cukup sbb pernah member bg tahu yang islamic banking kat negara kita pun so far tak dpt nak follow 100%. But they always try their best. FYI kalo x silap saya, the last time i check EPF tu pun tak di classifykan under Syariah, the same goes for ASB,ASN.

As for Public Mutual halal ke haram??, bab tu yang ikut pemahaman saya, public mutual or TA or CIMB Wealth and So on adalah a group of people paid by us the investor to help manage our funds. So kalo pilih islamic aggressive, then duit2 kita tu disalurkan ke syariah stock and so on.

Saya rasa agak betul tu pasal setahu saya, when it comes to Islamic Jurisprudence, instrument2 yang lazim kita dengar kat Msia tu langsung tak diterima oleh saudara Arab kita kat sini.

Contohnya, Masraf Al Rayan (formerly CBQ Al Safa Islamic) ada independent syariah boardnya sendiri.
nsham05
nsham05

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Racing_Camel 2008-05-03, 19:20

invest aje dalam PM islamic fund. ramai rakyat Malaysia di Qatar yang ada investment dalam PMIF.
Racing_Camel
Racing_Camel

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by eltax 2008-05-04, 13:24

Guys,

"mel" is the authorised/certified public Mutual Fund@TA investment agen reside in Doha, Qatar.

So, senang la nak liase of your investment instead of nak kena call/email fund manager yg kat Mesia tuh. Borang pun dia dah ada kat sini. Bole sign & chop jari jer kat Doha.
eltax
eltax

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmadhasnan 2008-05-04, 19:13

ada contact detail mel dok...
interested to know details la...

ahmadhasnan

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mel 2008-05-05, 09:21

for those who are interested to know more about the trust funds, email me at noorkamela.bakar@gmail.com

mel
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down